Before using our services, you should know the phone numbers available here are shared numbers and are temporary. The content of the message is accessible by every user. Please do not use these phone numbers to receive important messages or PINs. These phone numbers should not be used for any sensitive transactions and for any illegal uses.
This website is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement.
By using this website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this website or the resources available for download from this website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any financial decision.
SECTION 1- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general we use personal information for the purposes set forth below.
- Providing support and services: including, for example, to deliver messaging services that you request (and send related information), operate tempsmss.com; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfil your requests and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Analysing and improving our business: including to better understand how users’ access and use tempsmss.com, to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as user satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
- Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
SECTION 2- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
SECTION 2- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers:We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, and customer service and support providers.
- Business transfers:We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
- Legally required:We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
- Protect our rights:We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
SECTION 3- COOKIES
SECTION 4 – LOG FILES
Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version, and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
SECTION 5- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Website about children under the age of 13. We request that persons under the age of 13 not use our website without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If We become aware that a child under the age of 13 has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, we will remove his or her Personal Information from our files.
SECTION 6- DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that our websites do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have.
SECTION 7- SECURITY
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
SECTION 8- DO NOT SELL MY DATA
SECTION 9- GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access: If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. 따라서, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
- Right to rectification of your personal data: Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected.
- Right to erasure (또는 “right to be forgotten”): You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your data has been illegally processed;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation. The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
- Right to limitation of processing: In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary for the context of legal proceedings or the time required to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You are then free to transfer this data to a similar service provider.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for personalized marketing communication purposes.
SECTION 10- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
SECTION 11- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process personal information, we may not post a notice regarding such change on the services.